Kickstart your journey to a summer-slim you with the 6-WEEK Keto KickStart CHALLENGE! A dietitian-run online program to help you become a slimmer, healthier you.
Winter is bad enough for the waistline… add Lockdown to the mix and you didn’t stand a chance! We’re the Real Food Dietitians, Bridget and Tamzyn. With 35 years of experience and 5 degrees between us, we’re ready and able to guide you every step of the way to reclaim your body and your health..
Keto Kickstart has been specially designed to provide the individualized dietary interventions that help our clients achieve weight-loss and health success. Add to that heaps of information and resources used in our follow-up consultations and trainings. Plus, more exclusive content designed just for this challenge! We want to do everything we can to help you succeed, so goal-setting and monitoring, and support and accountability, are also key components of Keto Kickstart.
Start date: 1 September 20
Here’s a rough guideline of what the program entails
- Health and lifestyle assessment: To start off with, you will fill in a questionnaire so that we can get to know you and your concerns and goals. Your answers will also let us know about any medical conditions or health concerns that you may have.
- Diet assessment:You will complete a 3-day online food diary. We will analyse this diet data to see how and what you eat, to help us design your individualised diet plan.
- Individualized meal guideline: You will be given an individualized meal guideline (based on the assessment from the questionnaires and food diary).
- Weekly menu and shopping list: Will be emailed to you each Friday to prepare for the week ahead.
- “Hot seat”: One day each week we will have a “hot seat” period where you can ask us questions via our virtual Zoom sessions.
- Weekly virtual talk given by Tamzyn or Bridget: Each week you will also have a virtual talk to prepare you for the week ahead.
- Goal setting: You will be encouraged to set achievable goals and be held accountable to these.
- Monitoring: Tamzyn and Bridget will monitor your progress by analysing changes in your body composition and meal records and the achievement of your goals.
- Support: You will receive bi-weekly emails from Tamzyn and Bridget to keep you on track and offer support. You will also have access to others on the program, as well as Bridget and Tamzyn, via the closed Facebook group for trouble shooting and support. You will also have LIVE direct access to Tamzyn or Bridget to answer all of your questions during the weekly Hotseat.
- Resources: You will be given weekly interesting articles/TED talks to read / watch to help you along your journey.
The Keto Kickstart program:
- Keto 101
- How to get started on your low carb eating plan
- Carbs, fats and protein – what’s enough/too much
- Clearing out your cupboards
- How to read food labels and choose real foods
- Goal setting
- Avoiding ‘keto flu’
- Overcoming comfort and addictive eating patterns
- A guide to eating out, social eating, and more
- Addressing the concerns and busting the myths around keto
- Intermittent fasting:
- How to choose the regimen for you
- Addressing questions and concerns that have come up during the program
- Sustainability and ongoing success
The cost: R 1,800
As this program is being run by registered dietitians, it is covered by many medical aids. Contact your medical aid to inquire about your whether you can be reimbursed on your plan. We can give you a quote to submit to them.
Kickstart your lifestyle change now by booking your place on our Challenge.
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yours in Health
Bridget and Tamzyn
Real Food Dietitians